The original US 190 crossing of the Amite River, completed 1927, converted to WB only traffic ca. 1955 or whereabouts:
(Image courtesy B(l)ing maps - north is at top, the bridge in question is the metal structure)
The bridge crossing here, a vital commuter link between EBR and Livingston Parishes, is being replaced with a modern concrete span, of which its blandness and absence of old wooden railings per the current bridge will be mitigated by its safer design.
1927-2009 - rest in pieces, old friend.
Speaking of exits...
One down, one to go.